Monday, May 26, 2008

Work, work, work


Actually I don’t have time for bloging because I work a lot the last months, almost since the beginning of this year. (I work for this office of an ex professor from my studies in the Kunstakademie in Düsseldorf). But at the same time see a lot, I take many pictures and I made some old and new syllogisms witch I would like to notice here. I try to use English so I don’t have to write in two languages (Greek and German). I said to myself, that at this period the only thing it is permitted for me to do in this blog, is to put some pictures. Some English words under the photographs will be enough. But even that is lot of work because I produce every day new pictures in a half journalistic way.

I will keep trying with better time management.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home